Friday 10 May 2013

City Island: Airport game graphics



I'm absolutely proud to present you my latest creation(actually I've been creating this one for almost a year), android game called City Island: Airport.

It's so great to finally show these designs, it's a relief, because for a long time I was spending hours and hours and I had no opportunity to show anything and what is more interesting, lately I was so busy with finishing the last designs I totally forgot to post some new stuff in the daily sketch section(that's my excuse).

...and now back to the game....
Here's a quick info about what's it all about:

In City Island: Airport you will build an airport for handling both incoming and outgoing flights. To attract airplanes loaded with tourists to your island, you will build hotels, resorts and attractions. At the same time you will build houses which will deliver passengers to your airport, so you can earn money with your own airplanes. To grow your airport city and your tourist island into a tourist paradise, you have to make sure that everything is balanced properly. A fun and addictive challenge!



Game can be found here @Google play

Hopefully you will enjoy these graphics just as much as I enjoy making them!









No comments:

Post a Comment