Friday 10 January 2014

City Island 2: game graphics

City Island 2 is a city builder type game in which development I took a part for 6 months. During this period my role was to lead the art direction, create a concept based on the prequel, make sure that everything follows that concept and basically I was responsible for each action related to the graphics.

Hopefully I will be able to post some in-depth summary about the whole process or maybe provide a timelapse video of modeling for example, but for now I suggest you check out these images and I hope that you'll enjoy them just as much as I do!

Game can be found @GooglePlay: City Island 2 @GooglePlay

I would also be thankful if you'd appreciate my Portfolio @Behance

Cheers!







Client: Sparkling Society

No comments:

Post a Comment