Monday 8 April 2013

WIP#1 ::The Huntress

This week I suppose there won't be any new entries in the daily sketch section, because I'm working on the Huntress character which takes a lot of time, but don't worry- I will keep posting images of the progress each day. After I'm done with this model, I'll continue posting some new stuff in the "daily sketch" section. :)

..and now back to the business! As you can see the character looks quite better as it was previously, because I'm finally done with the head modeling as a result I was able to work with the mask design and the hair, I also added better looking eyelashes.

I really enjoy working on this piece, I already learnt a lot and I believe that there are still lots of things ahead which will help me with the next projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment