Saturday 6 April 2013

Daily sketch #3

Phew! I'm back with some progress! It isn't much, but I'm still working with the topology, trying to make perfect edge loops. The task is even more challenging just because I'm modeling a female character- you can't make a huge nose and think "it's...perfect!" as it is with ugly monsters I'm modeling most of the time.

I decided that actually it would be good to draw a concept image showing the mask design. It is really a rough sketch, but I'm already satisfied with the results, because the idea of some relief stripes on the sides of the mask feels good enough to use in the final design, it looks much more serious than a simple V shape mask. I also like the idea of a wavy and messy hair which gives the feeling of an intense fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment