Monday 7 April 2014

WIP#2: Huntress

Today I continued my work on DC comics character Helena Wayne aka Huntress. I spent pretty much time working out the facial features and trying to achieve a good balance between sexy and athletic body type, however I felt a bit too stuck on this, so I decided to move on and fix these things later. I wouldn't be using the rights words saying that the default body pose kills all the excitement I have about this project, though it's an inevitable part of the whole process, I decided to freshen things up by giving some life to her. Since this project is all about learning new things, I can afford to switch between different production stages as often as I like.

Because I already knew that I will return to modelling stage at some point I allowed myself some brutality and cut the model into several pieces, so that I could avoid the full body weight painting, instead I focused on shoulders and hips(sounds a bit dirty). I was going for "sexy and dangerous" and so far I haven't let myself down yet. Even though there are lots of work needed to be done, I feel really happy with what I have achieved already and I really hope to present more of this stuff soon enough. Ok, that's it guys and girls! Have a nice day! ...and if you like what I'm doing, please leave a comment... ;)

Sexy and dangerous
Helena Wayne aka Huntress

1 comment: