Tuesday 8 April 2014

Blender meetup London, April 8


Blenderheads in London are meeting up today. We'll be gathering at the base of Eros statue(Picadilly Circus) at 18:30 and will wait until about 19:00 before heading off to Costa Coffee, 62 Shaftesbury Avenue.

Last meeting was really inspiring for me, because it's actually the first one I attended and I definitely encourage everyone to participate, even those who have only heard about such thing as Blender(I don't mean the kitchen appliance though) should come over and have a chat with others about cool new features, techniques, you can share your own work-in-progress or finished projects and, please, don't be afraid if you're totally new to this- everybody will be happy to help with understanding this whole Blender 3D thing. 

I hope seeing you there!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment