Thursday 15 May 2014

WIP: BMW series 1 coupe





Another one of my WIP's. Currently I'm a bit stuck with my Huntress project and because I don't want to screw it up I decided to take a break again and gain enough skill to continue it later and hopefully finish it soon.

In my opinion car modeling is one of those things that each CG artist must do all the time, because it's a good topology training. Even though at the moment it hasn't been too challenging to model entire car as it was to model combat gloves for the Huntress character, I still learned lots of tricks and there are even more to discover, after all this is my first CG car.

Since I started this piece to enrich my portfolio and learn lots of new stuff I believe that taking shortcuts at interior modeling would contradict the whole philosophy of the project, that's why after fixing the tire tread geometry I'll most likely move on to the real challenge and will try to fill that emptiness behind glass with some nice details.

Wish me luck cause I'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment